Ajv online event - May 20, 10am PT / 6pm UK
We will talk about:
- new features of Ajv version 8.
- the improvements sponsored by Mozilla's MOSS grant.
- Evgeny Poberezkin (opens new window), the creator of Ajv.
- Mehan Jayasuriya (opens new window), Program Officer at Mozilla Foundation, leading the MOSS (opens new window) and other programs investing in the open source and community ecosystems.
- Matteo Collina (opens new window), Technical Director at NearForm and Node.js Technical Steering Committee member, creator of Fastify web framework.
- Kin Lane (opens new window), Chief Evangelist at Postman. Studying the tech, business & politics of APIs since 2010. Presidential Innovation Fellow during the Obama administration.
- Ulysse Carion (opens new window), the creator of JSON Type Definition specification.
Gajus Kuizinas (opens new window) will host the event.
Please register here (opens new window).